Sunday 4 January 2015

Character Rigging 1


  • Make the joint, root, spine and body part to the character is the first step, the next step I need to do is go to binding and drop the model into the box to create a skin on the model, after I create the skin I can then go animation add walk to make it walk or use key frame to make it move. Its really hard to make the right position, but I know I will used to it 



  • The image above is using CMotion- add walk to create, it look quite natural when the model actually walk.

  • For this image above I have use key frame to help me to make the movement. First I move the leg and then drop the key frame at the timeline, then I repeat to do another movement, as long as the key frame is not at the same position on the timeline. 



No comments:

Post a Comment